Online Giving Instructions
You are now able to give your offertory and debt collections online. To do so please:
1. Click on the "Give Online with WeShare" picture located on the home page. This will direct you to the WeShare secure website.
2. Once on the site you will be asked to create a secure account that only you will have control.
3. After your login, password, and account information is created you may then select the opportunity you wish to support (i.e. offertory, debt, etc.) More opportunities will be made available over the next few months.
4. After selecting the opportunity you will set up your donation as a one time transaction or a recurring transaction.
5. For a recurring transaction you will select the amount, frequency, and day of the week you wish the transfer to occur. Then simply click on the "start recurring donations".
Note: You may change or stop your recurring donations at any time. You are also given the option to print out a receipt which you may place in the collection basket. Your transaction history will be recorded and posted in the Church database when your payment is made.
Thank you for your support.